Corporate Social Responsibility
Our vision is to connect in a simple, secure and sustainable way
Our journey so far
- We have ISO 14001 implemented.
- We have calculated our scope 1 and 2 emissions.
- We are working on scope 3 carbon emissions and by the end of 2024 we will have calculated all 15 scope 3 emissions.
- We have a detailed CSR policy saved within the IMS that is accessible to all.
- We are working inline with the sustainable development goals.
- We have created a carbon reduction plan and are committed to being Net Zero by 2050.
What we have done
- 100% renewable energy sources for electricity.
- 100% LED lighting throughout the building.
- 100% of General waste is diverted from Landfill.
- All fleet to be hybrid / electric vehicles by end of 2023.
- All of our business cards are bamboo.
- All tickets supplied through SKIDATA are climate partner certified and products will be updated to achieve eco mode in 2024
What this means
- 31.7 trees saved in 2023 so far from recycling our paper.
- 3 tonnes per month of Carbon reduced by use of remote technology.
To thrive in the digital age, parking operators must adapt their payment methods to align with evolving customer needs
Sunderland AFC appoints APT SKIDATA as new access control partner